23 April 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was going to put this one on the Christmas card, too. But then I was like, "You know what? My gift to the world is two more people. Christmas cards are for amateurs." I wil ltell you the best part about this picture is that my shirt doesn't actually cover my belly. It's actually a regular sweater that I love, so the bottom of it is JUST under the bottom of this picture. Ha! 

Me looking all sleek and small with three weeks to go! 

Andrew loves trees. 

Andrew and Lucy got the turkey all ready to go, and then we popped it into the roaster. This really makes me want to roast a turkey. Maybe this weekend I'll make a Thanksgiving dinner. Wouldn't that be fun!? 




Lucy and A roll down a hill. So cute. 

Andrew really loves trees. 


Once Thanksgiving dinner was over I CRASHED for the evening. It's so funny posting these pictures now and seeing how huge I was. Amazing. 

No comments: