14 May 2013

Mother's Day 2013

My Mother's Day was PERFECT. We went to 9am Mass and then came right home for lunch and all that. We came home and Andrew granted my Mother's Day wish - "I just want an afternoon of total privacy to read a NEW book!" I snuggled up in bed and read The Paris Wife, which I am still thoroughly enjoying! (When asked what he'd like for Father's Day, guess what Andrew asked for?? The same thing! An afternoon with a good book and no kids!)  

So I alternated sleeping and reading all afternoon and emerged ready for an evening out at the park with the kiddies. We grabbed some dinner and spent a few hours walking, playing and talking. It was the perfect way to wrap up a perfect day. 
















This sweet face. I could eat him with a spoon. Last Mother's Day we'd just been told that my pregnancy was in danger and that my progesterone was potentially too low to sustain the babies. 

And here we are. Two healthy darlings and a year later...Cooke, party of seven. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great day-you deserve it!
My family spoiled me too.
You're in my prayers, I can't imagine how difficult and what a great blessing it is to have so many little ones!
The Great Do
(As Lisa's kids call me)