01 January 2014

2014.

It's here! 2014! I am so excited about this year, because we anticipate a normal, fun year ahead. I don't have anything planned, and I just want to think enjoy my sweet kids. We survived the first year of twins and now it feels like we're ready for a year of just living them. Going to know them was a whirlwind and we're finally settling in to this fantastic routine.

My passion for loving my kids is immense. There is nothing I  love more than loving them. Pulling them into my lap and kissing them until they scream is one of my greatest joys. I love watching them learn, laughing with them and falling in love with them as they grow. This year is going to be so fun, maintaining the chaos and loving these amazing kids. Andrew and I both love seeing the year spread out in front of us with nothing to do but enjoy our life together. Bliss.

But for today, it's Dance Moms and crocheting. Perfect.

No comments: