08 June 2014

My hair is falling out.

There is really no nice way to say it. I knew this could happen, but I guess I chose colon over hair. So I'm not really complaining. I'm just putting it out there. I need to shove it out into the world so that I don't have to say it out loud.

You probably wouldn't notice a difference, if you ran into me on the street. It's not falling out in clumps. It's thinning, gradually, but it's a drastic difference for me. I was blessed with amazing hair. I wasn't blessed with many amazing physical attributes. Short torso, short legs, curves like Marilyn in a world of Kates. I work it, no biggie.

But my hair?! When I shower it comes out in handfuls. Handfuls! Ack! It's the infusions, yes, and there is really no way to know just how thin it will get. I'm not sure I'll lose it all. I may just have thin hair. That would be better than totally bald, right?

I'll keep you updated. I'd ask for prayers, but really? Prayers to the Patron of Vain Housewives Whose Hair May Be Thinning or Falling Out Completely?

The good news is, my sense of humor is solidly intact and I love hats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!! Your hair will grow back..no biggie...it's still thicker than mine..*L* Love You!