02 October 2015

She's so Productive.

It's no secret that I really, really love beauty products. I'm trying to tone it down a little, but I just adore wonderful things. What I really love are incredibly expensive, hard-to-find products. But let's face it. Those days are on hold while I have five busy kids and very little time to plot, plan, dig and spend. 

So, here are my current favorites. They're all easy to find, and they're all fantastic. They're also all reasonably priced and life/kid friendly. 

So in the back row from L to R. NYM hairspray. Walmart, smells wonderful. TresSemme Nourishing Rituals oily stuff. Also at Walmart, also cheap. I don't do much with this other than stick my hair in a pony, rub this between my hands and slick it over the tail to calm down all my frizzies. Perfection. Pantene overnight creme. This stuff is amazing. I get it at Target and use it on the girls. Keeps tangles out for up to three days. Not that that's an admission of a major lack of bathing around here. Rock Your Hair root lift. THIS is one of my faves. I usually get it at Walmart and while it's almost $20 a can, it lasts a good long while AND it makes my hair just jump right up and wave to my friends. Aveeno BB moisturizer. It's fine as moisturizers go, and I'm good with aveeno anything on this gorgeous face. True Blue Spa hand cream. This is a Bath and Body Works product, but it's worth the trip. I also never buy a bigger tube because a tiny dab does the trick and the tube lasts about a year for me. 

Front row T to B. Heh. Crest Brilliance Boost. This stuff is super amazing for just boosting your teeth and making a little whiter for the day when you don't have an hour to do the whole whitening routine. 

Now. Maybelline 24 lip stain. No joke, friends. I put this on in the am and let it dry for five minutes. I cover it with Baby Lips Dr. Rescue and my lips are still rosy pink when I'm putting on my jammies. And guys, I may embellish from time to time, but lipwear is where I draw the line. 

And then you have your blistex ultra rich and Dr. Rescue. I don't have time to get into the drugstore eye makeup winners, but I'll be back. That's probably abrupt, but my man's going to walk through the door any minute! 

No comments: