22 September 2011

Nothing left.

Nothing. I am so completely devoid of thought, patience, motivation, emotion and reasoning. Today has nearly killed me. I just walked up to Andrew and said, "I'm going to bed. I'm done with today.". He laughed. I think he feels the same way...
From Claire screaming happily through my NFP meeting to Lucy screaming at Molly to Molly screaming "MY BED IS STINKY!" as she cried hysterically at bedtime, I'm done with the noise, the complaints, the whining and the tears. Andrew has been fully warned that I'll be taking in a movie this weekend, in a solitary way. Mama needs a break. Love that guy.
My pillow smells musty. This is definitely the straw that broke the camel's back. Damn linen closet.
I'm going grocery shopping at 6am. Gotta sleep. Now. Good night, noisy world.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Uhhh girl it is NOT just you. I have been there done that on that feeling. just DONE. nothing left to give. I hear ya... I'm glad he is ready and willing to give Mama a break this weekend! :) get some rest. love you!