12 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful, rainy Mother's Day! Andrew and Lucy let me sleep in late, and then we went to church and out to lunch! It was lovely, even though Lucy is scared of the crazy Hibachi man.
I would like to wish a special Happy Mother's Day to my mom, who has successfully helped me through my first year of motherhood. Raising a tiny redhead has taken all of my strength and patience, and I'm not sure that Lucy and I would be in one piece if it weren't for Mom's guidance! She is an amazing woman, and I am the luckiest girl in the world, having her for my mom.
I would also like to wish Andrew's mom a happy Mother's Day- she is my other go-to girl for all of these questions, and she's an amazing mom and grandma! She encourages Lucy to get in lots of trouble and treats all of her grandchildren as if they were the only baby in the world. We're so blessed to have her in our life!

No comments: