27 May 2008

Pics, Finally!

Well, Lucy's sleeping for a few, so if some of these pics aren't captioned, you'll know where I disappeared to.

My BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day flowers from Andrew- such a sweet guy!

Lucy and Ben enjoying some pizza on moving day!

Bonnie, coming home to the new house!

Lucy trying out the new tub!


My amazing $10 table!

The kitchen, finally looking clean after the sink drain was fixed by my very handy husband!


Our gorgeous dining room!

The living room- still needs paint! We also need to hang all of the pictures that are stacked on the mantle!


Yesterday being Memorial Day, we took Lucy to her first carnival! She had so much fun!

Daddy and Lu

Lego Guy and I getting friendly.


Lucy's first carousel ride.

Lucy's first carnival food- a corndog!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful home!!!

Anonymous said...

This blog entry is great! It is so nice to see the pictures. Not like being there in person to see your first home, but very wonderful anyway. You are going to have so much fun making your home into what you want.
Love the pictures of all of you. The one of Laura, Lucy and the merry-go-'round horse is super!! I have already shared it with a few people and they loved it.
Love you all!!
Grandma and Grandpa H.

Jenny said...

I love your house!! You must be so excited to be in it :-)