16 June 2008

There will be blogging.

Tonight, Andrew or myself will post pics from this weekend at the lake. I promise. I've been planting flowers all day, and if Andrew knew I was using the Mac with my grubby, stained hands I'd be in so much trouble...

I'm planting petunias because they were the only all-white flowers I could find, and they're the only thing Grandma taught me to care for really well! I also planted a couple of juniper bushes and hung some hanging baskets! AND I'm painting over the mantle! Andrew is going to be blown AWAY when he gets home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love to read about your activities. You have even more energy than the Energizer Bunny!! Post pictures soon, soon of your flowers and other projects. Oh, and don't forget pictures of the three of you, too.
Love you!
Pssst - can't wait to see everyone!!
HUGS!!
Grandma Susie