16 June 2008

Keeping my picture promise!

Here is Lucy's gift to Daddy for Father's Day- I LOVED the pic on the end so I framed an extra for the mantle. It's so Lucy. I had a lot of fun putting this together and Andrew took it to work to show it off in his office.

Lucy and Mr. J. playing in the hammock. Lucy is now a hammock freak!




Lucy and Mama playing shuffleboard.


Andrew and Miss K. were trying to make Lucy smile and I had to get them in the picture.

Andrew tubing in the very cold lake!

Lucy and Miss K having fun in the sun.

The lake house- it was just so gorgeous and relaxing!


Deep Creek Lake on Sunday morning.

Me and K on the dock.

K finally catches her Bluegill!


Lucy and Daddy relaxing on Father's Day.


Tuckered out after some major lake fun!

My new flowerbed! I think if you click on the pic you can see it better.

The new living room pics- we love it!




All in all, Lucy had a GREAT weekend and we came back feeling refreshed and ready to go! Today we're doing a LOT of laundry and cleaning the house! I've already swept and mopped the floors and I want to get the dining room spic and span before Lucy wakes up from her very early morning nap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures of everything and everyone. Looks like Father's Day was pretty special. Don't know about tubing on that cold water, though!
Your living room looks cozy and pretty. Wish we could just pop in for coffee and a visit now and then. How fun that would be, to enjoy watching you in your new home. Be sure and send pic. of the petunias as they grow! I think our petunias wish they could put sweaters on!!
Love you,
Grandma Susie
P.S. Grandpa will look at your blog tonight.

Anonymous said...

The pics of the house look great! I really like the living room colors. Lucy is, as always, so adorable! Sounds like you had a great time at the lake. I'm hoping we get some decent weather so we can go enjoy the lake or the beach. We actually had NEW SNOW on the Ridge last weekend! Have fun planting flowers!
-Brooke and all

Jennifer Merkel said...

I love the Living room!
The mantle looks so neat with pictures up. I also loved the idea you had for Andrew!
You really ought to be a photographer! Your front yard looks so cute!