06 November 2011

The weekend that wasn't.

It didn't feel like a weekend. Bummer deal.

I'd love to know how my fat baby weaseled her way into my bed before 10pm. I'd put her back in her crib, but I'm sure she'll flip her lid. And she's really cute, so she stays.
I think I hear thunder outside. It's that or the squirrel who is forever romping around on our roof. He's the biggest squirrel eh-vuhr.
Let's see. Tomorrow we have to run to the PO and the grocery store, and I have a guy coming to clean the carpets. Much needed. Tuesday is my MOMS meeting, an appt with the pediatric dentist and I have a guy coming to clean the chimney. Wednesday is wide open. Thursday is confession, dinner ALONE and Endow. Friday is...something and then I have dinner at a friend's house. Andrew is going on retreat Saturday, And Sunday we shall rest. Busy week!
Okay, I can't concentrate on blogging with Claire pinching the skin on my armpit while she sleeps. Uncool.

No comments: