30 July 2012

So about 5 minutes ago I was in my bedroom with the door shut, as I thought someone else was home. Apparently I am the only one home with the children, as I found Molly and Lucy in the living room yelling, "Mommy! Daddy! Where are you!?" I didn't hear them climb out of bed, but finding them all worried was nearly heartbreaking. I remember how scary it was when I used to think that my parents had left me when I didn't know where they were. Sweet, sweet little girls. They're both up in Lucy's bed now, to maximize snuggling. So cute.

Andrew is clearly out fishing while the children are wandering the family estate, so he missed out on the first "outside kicks" from his cute sons.

And why am I in bed while my daughters mistakenly believe I've left the property? I'm half-way through this pregnancy and my back is convinced that I'm nearing the finish line. I usually only lose one hip this early, but I suppose all bets are off with two in there, so I'm spending some QT with my heating pad. It complements the heartburn and backache so well.

No comments: