26 September 2009

A long night and a new house.

Molly is in her room right, crying hysterically because I'm not
pulling her into my bed to nurse her. That's right...we're sleep
training! It's painful, but necessary.
Lucy is in bed, sleeping soundly after a long day of play.
I'm eating pumpkin bread and watching Celebrity Plastic Surgery on E!
I really wish I were snuggled up with my squishy little Poppers! This
will be harder for me than it will be for her. I'm just not ready to
put her in her own bed for good. Lucy never liked sleeping with me, so
I didn't have to go through separating from her in the cosleeping
sense. I really didn't think it would be this hard. I'm actually
crying as I sit here and think of sleeping without her tonight. :-
( I'm such a fan of her little sighing sleepy breathing and her
snuggly little fleece sleepers. This is awful.
I am, however, getting really psyched about moving into our new
house!! Andrew did all the dirty work this week and did all the paper
signing, negotiating and meetings, which was awesome. The movers will
be there next Friday to start all tr unpacking and stuff. Let me list
a few of my favorite things about out awesome new house.
The gigantic, new kitchen and huge eating bar.
The huge, nicely fenced backyard.
Walk-in closets!
Two bathrooms. Word.
The fact that our security system also has a radio in each speaker.
Maybe an intercom system? I have no idea, but it looked fun.
Four bedrooms.
Lucy's awesome new farm mural for her retro cowgirl room. And it's
pink and green! Yay!
Nice neighborhood, but every neighborhood in Texas is identical. I
could post a pic of our house and you'd still never find us, no matter
how hard you tried.
The house is nice, but it's far away and we have no furniture. Those
are the two downsides...we got rid of a ton of stuff, so we have a
couple of sofas and a crib, and that's mostly it. I'm psyched about
redecorating, but overwhelmed by the amount we have to do and the
amount of money it's going to cost...ah, well, no rush. We're not
really planning on entertaining anyone soon, anyway!
Well, Molly is still upset, so I have to go call my mom
for moral support. I hate this. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: