18 January 2011

"I always toot when I go to bed."

That was Lucy. Yeah, she's amazing. And such a lady.

I'm blogging for a few minutes because I positively could NOT stand up for another second. I really want to finish up a few pairs of baby shoes tonight, but it looks like I may be down for the count. And tomorrow is one of those days where I'll need to keep a step-by-step list of everything I need to do. One of those days where you need to map it all out, or you'll forget a kid in a shopping cart or end up heading north when you should've gone south. I expect Thursday to be much the same.

Monday and Tuesday fairly kicked my derriere. That's probably because this pregnancy has finally caught up with me and any physical movement after 5pm is incredibly painful. This is about the point where I swear I will positively never get pregnant again. (knowing full well that 15 months from now, the urge to make another baby and forget the hell of pregnancy will be fully upon me.)

I have very, very, very painful pregnancy sciatica. Of course, half of the people out there say, "Oh, you mean your sacrum." I don't care what they think I mean. My butt hurts like crazy folks, call it what you will. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's sciatica, but who cares when either one prevents you from walking, bending, smiling and being pleasant to the people around you? Geez.

The girls and I have been living it up like crazy this week, sciatica/sacral what-have-you be damned. We've been shopping, almost bought a cat, enjoyed a hibachi lunch with our friends, sewing things for Baby, vacuuming up Cooper hair, (we're about 9/10 of the way to creating our own dog!) getting my blood pressure checked, Skyping with Daddy-O, attending playdates and napping like it's our job. Tomorrow is going to be full, but that's fine with us. We're a mere few hours from having the father of my children back, so I don't care if we all drop dead from the exhaustion.

How is there nothing on TV on Tuesday nights? And why would my normally incredibly thoughtful husband order up nothing but scary movies on Netflix? Rude. I can't watch Netflix online right now, as my internet is beyond whacky these days. So...I guess I'll catch up on My Big Redneck Wedding on CMT. Oh yes, I can't ignore it. Something about wrestling greased pigs with a wedding party and exchanging shotguns as tokens of love just calls my name. I can't help myself. That show is like a trainwreck.

No comments: