30 January 2011

I am fully aware that my blogging has been subpar, at best. After Andrew left for a trip to Dubai, I really couldn't blog much for lack of time, and as soon as he got home, Grandpa C landed in the Big D for a long and full week. As soon as he flew home, we turned around and jumped into Saturday, where I helped out at our parish marriage retreat and Andrew hung with the girls.
I'm planning to sit down and write a long blog post, hopefully tomorrow afternoon. These girls have been busy, busy, busy lately, so I have lots to talk about! Just wanted you all to know that you haven't been forgotten! Pregnancy + two toddlers + a traveling husband + sunshine + Grandpa = a biiiiig break from the blog! More soon! xoxoxoxoxoxo Laura





1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So, how was the retreat????