05 December 2011

Santa Baby? You out there?

This is not going to be a very exciting post. Just an update for the records, I'm afraid. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to update with about 70 posts on the past month, but I'm afraid I'm completely underwater and it's all I can do to just type. Let me take this moment to say that I'm very glad I never went into professional blogging. Let me also take this moment to say that I'm very glad that I never went into professional anything.

Today is my 2nd opinion with another GI in the area. I'm really on pins and needles, hoping that we can find a plan that's less aggressive than removing my liver, replacing it with half my brain and putting me on aggressive immuno-suppressants for the rest of my life.

That said, my colitis issues are SO on the back-burner until I get rid of this insane cough. I get a cough like this every, single year. I HATE winter. I do mean that. I would prefer June year-round to the mess that November brings. The cold, the illness, the heating bills, the rain, the mud, the coughs and colds, the flu, the cabin fever. It's all terrible to me. All of it. I was just getting better and I woke up with the mother of all coughs on Saturday morning. :-( Woe. Woe. Woe.

I'm taking my cell phone back today. I love it, but it's not letting me send text messages. Fail. I can't do without that. :-( Woe. Woe. Woe.

Well, Claire is napping and the kids are watching Monsters, Inc., so I should finish up some chores and find some clothes to wear. As if finishing up some chores means they're ever done. Today I'm just over it all. Thanks for letting me whine.

No comments: