23 April 2012

Feeling a little spotty.

Dude. So I found this pin on Pinterest that I had to try. Here is my review.

We moved into our house and were shocked by the number of nasty stains on the carpets. I mean, they're old gross carpets. It weirds me out trying to consider what they might be. I know, who does that?? We haven't fully decided when and with what we'd like to replace the carpets, and we wanted to get through Year One of Great Dane Ownership, so we're sort of lost in nasty-carpet limbo. It's a terrible place to be.

As I was browsing Pinterest, I found the above link and thought, "Mmm....yeah, right." Well, I decided to try it anyway, because I'm a sucker. Luckily, in this case I'm a very satisfied sucker!

Before:

 After: 


 Before next to sectional: 

 Before in front of sectional: 

 After:


 The Guest Room Mystery Spot Before: 

During....


The Guest Room Mystery Spot - Solved!


Mmm-hmm, yes. I'm incredibly smug. 

No comments: