15 April 2012

Mmm-hmm...yes. I DID make an awesome header without Andrew's help. Blogtastic.

I think we decided that we're going to move Lucy into her "own room" for her 5th birthday. I know. We're wild. We're not really "own room" sort of people, but we do have this empty room just sitting here across the hall making us feel all wasteful and wealthy. And now that Claire eats Legos, I think we're going to give poor Lucy a choking hazard break and let her live a little. And I won't have to worry about someone rolling out of the top bunk for a little longer, since we can put her in the day bed. I'm sure Molly is going to have kittens over the whole arrangement, since we're also going to give Lucy a new bedtime. It's like we just found out she's royalty or something, and poor Molly will have to sleep in the dungeon with the big rat. (Claire is the rat if you can't deduce that.) Hey man, 5 is a big deal around these parts!

No comments: