25 August 2012

Friday Afternoon Fun with Dad

So Laura went to her annual retreat with some lovely girlfriends Lindsay D. and Charlotte T. to San Antonio. Which means... a full weekend of daddio-on-the-patio time! Woohoo! These girls (and Stone) survived Friday night! Here are some pictures of our evening!
Cold, wet nose. Too close, too close! 
Balancing on the left foot for a quick magazine-quality stare quickly turned into a tumble and roll down the yard.  :-)
You know you love these cheeks!
Partners in crime...............
Who me????
Yes YOU! Caught red-handed!
Getting teeth so fast she doesn't know where to put that tongue anymore! :-)
Her favorite spot during daddio-on-the-patio time.
Good profile picture of Stone, staring longingly at the hardworking laborers next door.
More swing pics. On the swing by herself! Big girl!
Can this thing hold me?
It was only a minute. I only fell asleep for a minute. Did anyone see me?

I don't remember what she was talking about in these pictures but it was a mile-a-minute. Probably something about the grass-sand-water-ant "soup" they were making and trying to force me to eat. Yum...


Still room for two more next year but that's going to be one heck of a balancing act on this hammock!
Our schoolgirl (starting in 2 days!!!!!)
This picture taken seconds before she kicked her crocs off and advised me that when she says "Service"  that means that I'm supposed to go get her crocs and put them on her feet so that she can get off the hammock. (Keep dreaming girl)
Is it just me or is that bone Claire-sized?
Claire stands on the hammock for the first time (with a little assistance)!
BFFs. Amazing how cute they can smile after some mint chocolate chip ice cream!

No comments: