13 August 2012

Oh Lady...

Here is an exchange between an incredibly rude woman at the grocery store and myself. You'll like this.
Just for context, you should know that I look about 30 weeks pregnant right now.

Woman: Are those kids seriously all yours?

Me: Yep!

Woman: And you're pregnant again? Seriously?

(Erm...no...I just like the basketball look...)

Me: Yep!

Woman: Man, you must have a good husband...

Me: Please. He's so good I'm pregnant with twins!

Woman: You're kidding. Please tell me they're boys.

Me: Okay. They're boys.

Woman: You ARE done after this, right?

(Here is where I'm REALLY struggling.)

Me: Oh, I doubt it. A woman with a husband as good as mine wouldn't dream of stopping at 5! So how many do you have??

2 comments:

Jenna said...

WOW. People never cease to amaze.

Jessica said...

My kids are the same exact ages as yours (I have three - two boys and a girl) and I am currently pregnant with #4. People say the rudest things. I'm still wondering when four or five became an insanely large family worthy of such shock and disgust?