13 August 2012

rrrsssrtrrrQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Oh Claire. Claire is 100% crazy, 100% of the time. She is into everything, climbing whatever she can find and screeching when she doesn't get her way. 15 months is being very good to her! We don't really know what to do with her at this point, so we just laugh at her and try to distract her from all of the near-death situations in which we find her. It seems easier than trying to teach a 15-month-old how to sit in time out.


Blurry, but you get the idea. 

Spaghetti and meatballs from the Italian place around the corner - happy girl!

This is sideways and I can't get it to turn, but here is an example of the ways we indulge her demands. She's pretty much obsessed with her infant carrier and snap-and-go stroller, which actually need to go to the attic. We've been keeping them in the garage and every time Claire sees that door open she tears in and hangs from the stroller as she screams for someone to push her around. I guess Daddy got tired of the howling and gave in! Here they are on a stroll around the yard!


And here is Claire jamming the laptop keys while I try to get my SD card out of the camera. They titled this post "rrrsssrtrrrQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ." I think we'll keep that one. 



1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

OMGOSH That little monkey is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to get my hands on her!!! :) :) :)