07 November 2007

Cleaning the House!

It's 11:05pm. Lucy is crying in her bed, convinced we might get her up to eat if she persists. We won't. She can eat at 2am like usual. I would LOVE to cut out her 5am feeding tonight...I wonder if that's possible.
Tomorrow Lucy and I are going to make a run to Goodwill. I just finished organizing and cleaning our bedroom and found about 10 sweaters that no longer fit me. Some of my clothes are just not going to fit the woman I am like the junior I was, and I'm ok with that. Ordinarily I'd save them and see if they fit next year, but we live in a cold climate and it began to snow today. I just can't keep them on the off chance hoping "they might fit" next year, knowing that so many families in our county feel the cold to such an extreme each year. I know that those sweaters dropped off tomorrow will be gone by Saturday, if not sooner. They won't do anyone any good sitting in my closet while I try to lose inches.
SPEAKING of losing inches, Suz said tonight that my legs are looking thinner. This is pretty exciting. My weight hasn't changed, but there is a chance that some of the fat is turning into muscle with the exercise and changing my eating habits. So, I'm feeling good. I did YBB again today, and kept up better than yesterday! It's a challenge, but hopefully I'll see a small difference and will FEEL good enough to take heart until Lucy weans and I can get rid of the rest of the weight. In just two days I'll be meeting my 6 MONTH BREASTFEEDING GOAL, and that's worth the weight.

No comments: