13 November 2007

Big Fun in Little Frostburg!

Well, Lucy is napping and I'm taking a little break before we have to go to the laundromat. I figured we only have three baskets right now and an entire day to kill, and I actually have cash today! (Well, now that I took Andrew's cash out of his wallet...) So we're going to get out and wash our clothes, make a trip to the PO and hang out while we get something done! Yesterday was very productive, so if all we do is fold laundry and play on the floor today, it'll be a good day.
I ordered our Christmas cards! They're sooooooo cute! I can't wait to send them! I made them on Shutterfly, and my total was outrageous- at 67 cents a card, I was really debating ordering them at all. But one of my friends on my mommy site reminded me about retailmenot.com, and it brought my grand total, including shipping, down to $20! Wow! I was so excited! I think I'll be using retailmenot a LOT this season!
We had a very nice weekend this past weekend! On Friday night we celebrated Lucy's Half-Birthday with a princess party!

LB and Suz came over, and LB brought Lucy a Roscoe the Round-Up Pup toy. She was so excited!

She also had her very first taste of birthday cake! She loved it!
Andrew and Suz had an incredibly fun time putting stickers on themselves while I made dinner.
I had an incredibly great time being gorgeous.
And winning our Half-Birthday-Lucy's-In-Bed-Poker-Night!

On Saturday morning, we piled into the car and drove to Baltimore for Christian's baptism. It was a beautiful event, and we didn't get a single picture because we're his godparents and we were up front! He was such a good boy! I'm very excited to have a godson, especially such a cute one!
On Saturday night we stayed at the Cooke House and had a nice time visiting and relaxing in the hot tub. On Sunday morning we went to church and then the entire family went to Bob Evans for breakfast! Lucy was hours past her nap, so we gave her a banana in her mesh feeder and she had a blast getting all slimey. She ate the whole thing!! Here she is looking under the table at me.
Lucy post-breakfast, covered in smooshed banana. We actually gave her a little mini-bath in the bathroom before we left! She was so sticky and gross!

Once we were in the car, Lucy crashed before we even left the parking lot. She was so full and exhausted that she slept for the ENTIRE trip home!
When we got home, Lucy was wide awake and ready to play! She and Daddy played under a blanket for quite awhile. She loves to have her head covered and listen to the house noise from under her blanket!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, the pictures are great - thanks for posting them!! That was a very good night :)

Laura

Jennifer Merkel said...

A little "tent Girl"! Gee, I wonder where she gets that?

Anonymous said...

ALL the pictures are so cute and fun.
And the captions tell such special stories of what you all are up to. What did grandparents living far away ever do without computers, anyway?

Cute, cute pictures. Enjoyed each one so much. Can't wait to see the formal pictures you had taken.

Love you,
Grandma & Grandpa H.