29 November 2007

"I'm Gonna Beat You Up!"

Here is Lucy trying to feed me puffs. She thinks this is endlessly funny!

Lucy helping Mama test the lights for Christmas tree decorating!

So sparkly!

On Monday night, we all went to the tree lot to pick out the perfect tree! Lucy had had a very crabby day and was not into the whole thing, until we let her grab the branches.


Lucy tasting around for the perfect tree!
Our first real Christmas tree! (Yes honey, last year's counted, but it was only as tall as our 6 month old daughter.)

Lucy riding the mighty Fir!

Me, modeling the tree skirt.

Andrew trying to put the tree in the first stand...

Decorating!

It's so gorgeous!

Our beautiful star!
Lucy trying to grab an ornament. This lasted for 5 minutes and two "no nos." Now she doesn't even see it.

Happy Girl!



The finished tree, decorated in silver and gold! So pretty!
Today, Lucy and I are doing laundry. We spent the morning playing "I'm gonna beat you up!" Which involves Lucy lying on the floor and me yelling "I'm gonna beat you up with....kisses! I'm gonna beat you up with...nibbles! I'm gonna beat you up with...tickles!" and on and on. And she just lies there and screams with laughter while I proceed to "beat her up."
Now she is trying to nap and I really should be in the shower...hm.

No comments: