18 November 2007

Nice Weekend!

What a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

On Friday Night Suz and I went Thanksgiving dinner shopping and then came back here and made dinner. Kristy and Erik brought Xander over and he went to bed here while they went out. He slept like a baby! I'm glad they had the chance to go out!
Yesterday Lucy let us sleep in til 8:30! We all got up and had a very lazy morning around the house! Suz and Erin came over to visit and then we went shopping at Gabe's. Lucy took her nap in the car and we got home and had fish and pasta for dinner. I put Lucy down and Suz and I went to see "Abundance" at FSU. It was very good. A little kooky, but good. It was nice to get out! I came home and had a nice night with Andrew, who had been working on school and watching movies.
Today we're having another lazy morning around the house. Andrew and Lucy let me sleep in til 8:30! Yay! We're going to go to Mass at noon and then I'm going to organize the kitchen. Tonight Andrew and I are leaving the tyke at home and we're going to dinner and a movie. SO EXCITING. I'm pretty much counting the minutes!

No comments: