02 September 2010

Vacay, y'all!

Ladies and Gents,
I'm busy. Really, really busy. There's also a bit of family crisis mingling with the busy. And a dash of work craziness. So, all serious blogging is officially on hold. We'll be into our new home by the 1st of October. When that happens, I'll be back to blogging and updating. That said, I'm not really sure if anyone reads this much anymore, anyway.
I promise you this. Come October 1st, Planted & Blooming will be back and ready to rock. 28 days, y'all. I know. I'm going to make a paper chain just like yours!

- Posted with love from my iPhone

2 comments:

Suzzy said...

i might die of noblogitis. at least return with a surge of pictures and funny videos!

Lisa Marie said...

are you kidding? no one reads this!? Think again- good thing you've been blogging a little from your Mom's :) those pics are cute cute cute of the girls. Love Lucy and the campfire, hehehe.