20 October 2010

I regret to inform you...

You are in an eternal state of positively loopy! But, don’t get your hopes up for the trip. Rumor has it that you’re partially traveling with Nina who may need her hands wiped! J

 

(jk Nina I love you).

 

CC blog J

 

 

From: Laura
Sent: October 20, 2010 9:31 AM
To: Cooke, Andrew
Subject: Re: I regret to inform you...

 

Yes, well, I've heard her coffee-making skills are below par anyway...

I plan on sleeping in every single morning I'm in WA. This may be the only trip I take alone for YEARS. It's been...4 years since I traveled anywhere without a person kicking me from the inside or outside. I don't think you can even FATHOM how exciting the thought of flying alone is. Go ahead. Just TRY fathoming. That's what I thought...I'm not going to wipe any pudgy hands until Tuesday morning. That leaves me positively loopy.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Cooke, Andrew wrote:

Holley Molley! $48! I’m in the wrong business. 8am? Fri? Ugh. I was going to sleep in and let Lucy make fresh coffee & french toast for everyone too!

 Oh well, there is always Sat, Sun or Mon morning ;-)

  From:  Laura
Sent: October 20, 2010 9:09 AM
To: Cooke, Andrew
Subject: I regret to inform you...

 ...that because I don't have a car today, Lucy's appointment was moved. Because Lantzy's always booked up solid, I took a cancellation to avoid a $48 fine. And that cancellation is for Friday morning at 8am. Welcome to being a stay-at-home Daddy. :-) Pediatric dentistry is FUN!


This message may contain DynCorp International Privileged/Proprietary information. If this email is not intended for you, and you are not responsible for the delivery of this email message to the addressee, do not keep, copy or deliver this email message to anyone. Please destroy this email in its entirety and notify the sender by reply email. Your cooperation is appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew just wishes he were the one wiping my hands! lol, have fun at the dentist SUCKA!!! We will be sleeping and eating pancakes......