18 October 2010

RE:

Ah... the innocence. Keep her fingers away from the fence!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: October 18, 2010 12:16 PM
To: Cooke, Andrew
Subject: Re:

They just left- I'll email you some pics of the baby- she's so cute! Jenny gave me the rundown on their weekend so you can make plans with them. The girls are in the backyard right now, running around and the neighbors dog is freaking out. I said something about how he should stop barking and Lucy says, "aww I hope he doesn't stop his cute little bark!" as he's snarling ferociously...LOL

On Oct 18, 2010, at 12:02 PM, "Cooke, Andrew" wrote:

> Love you. Boring Monday AM actually. Hope Jenny, Addi and Olivia are well! Tell them I said hi!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

HA HA HA! oh that girl is too much. this reminds me of a story of when Michael and Bob and the kids were walking through Philly, remind me to tell you!