12 November 2010

A Day In The Life of Molly

Molly is one of the most intriguing people I know, so I thought I'd spend today cleaning the house and chronicling a day in her life. It's usually full of drama and excitement - you're almost guaranteed a great read for a day with Molly. I'm going to use my big camera, but I'll also post quick updates from my phone as I get them. She's still sleeping right now, so the house is almost silent. Once she's up, though, she sort of tears through the house looking for the best way to get us really moving. Yesterday it was cereal across the floor. After her nap it was blue markers across her belly. I'd like to do my best to get every shocking moment - let's hope for an exciting Friday! I may post the first half of her day at naptime and the second after she goes to bed - if I don't get the time to do that, I'll do the full day tonight after she's down. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If this was a Facebook post, I'd "like" it.