15 November 2010

I love my girls so much. I love that Molly sneaks into the pantry to pull out cereal boxes. I love that Lucy still sleeps on me after her nap. I love that Molly yells, "maaaa...maaaa..." from her crib when she's ready to get up. I love that Lucy puts everyone before herself...unless chocolate is involved. I love that Molly is always ready to roll up her sleeves and pitch in, even when it makes more work for me. I love the way Lucy raises her eyebrows when she gets a happy surprise. I love that Molly can always find a way to entertain herself. I love the way Lucy calls other kids, "the little ones." I love watching Molly's "invisible face" when she's been caught doing something naughty. I love the way Lucy knows just when I need a special hug. I love watching Molly pull Andrew through the door before his keys are even out of the lock. I love watching Lucy carry her special before-bed snack into the living room to munch with the big people.

I love that there are no two tiny people I could love more. And I love that there's another one on the way. The best thing about adding babies is that each one is new, perfect, different, the same and adorable. And each one is just as amazing as the last. They're all my favorite, and it wouldn't matter if I had 3 or 15.

No comments: