18 December 2010

bringing sexy back (to gestation)

Well, tonight is our mom's group Christmas party - whee! The C's and the T's will be sharing a sitter for the night and heading out to have massive amounts of fun. I'll be toting Tex along for the big event - I have such a hard time leaving my baby at this stage. He or she will be swathed in a fab new shirt, so I'm sure it'll be great.

We have our first engaged couple coming over soon, which is thrilling. We're participating in the Sponsor Couple program at church, imparting wisdom on young couples looking to make a go at this marriage thing. Which is actually sort of funny considering I almost saran-wrapped the toilet after a thermostat war this week. But that's really the only thing that's gone down around here since '06, so I'm sure it'll be okay.

I just deleted 22,000 emails from my inbox. THAT was something. Well, pictures to follow the big event! Lucy is psyched and keeps calling the babysitter "Kafween," even though that's not her name at all. Love that little weirdo.

No comments: