03 December 2010

Gosh Darn, but I love the holidays...

It would be easier if my space bar was working correctly, but I've still gotta blog, right!?

So with the funeral and everything, I've been debating even DOING Christmas cards this year. I've been running like crazy and I feel like December's not going to give me a break, either. All this sickness and stress has me pretty far behind on my to-do list!

I order my Christmas cards from Shutterfly every year. It's not just because it's the only username I remember! Their prices are always good, designs are always cute, and they get here fast, which is going to be my primary reason for using them AGAIN ths year. I'm sure you all remember last year's Texas-themed card. Oh my goodness was that a cute card. I can't think of those little pillowcase dresses without tearing up.

My biggest problem this year is that there are about a million I want to order.


I really love the black and white on red with the family initial in the middle. If you've seen my "C Wall," you know how much I love C's!

Then there's the budgeter in me. I usually go for the cheapest cards I can find, and luckily, Shutterfly's least-expensive are still Shutterfly's most cute.



Here are a couple more of my MOST favorite items.

Calendars. Brian and Kathleen gave all of us Cookes a calendar last year and it had everyone's birthdays on them. Genius. It was quite possibly my favorite Christmas present. Well, aside from the honking diamond bracelet my adorable husband left under the tree...

Did you know Shutterfly does birth announcements???? Thank goodness I'm currently gestating.

Well, I'm not going to tell you which one I chose. But I will tell you that I bought the girls' Christmas dresses yesterday and we're going out Sunday to bribe some smiles out of them. Little stinkers...I haven't attempted portraits in quite awhile, and for very good reason...this may take cash and chocolate. Cash for them, chocolate for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shutterfly ad sweets :) ha ha ha