17 December 2010

Oh me, oh my...

I just really haven't had much to say lately. Is that strange? I think I've been using up all of my words in other places. We've been

  • Very sick. Viruses, bronchitis, upper respiratory infections, colds, pinkeye, strawberry overdoses, you name it. We're just now recovering from approximately 6 weeks of illness. Ewww. 
  • Very busy. Playgroup, traveling, gestating (read : OB appts), Moms' Club, everyday busyness, housekeeping, errand running, etc. Very busy.
  • Grieving. Grandma Susie passed away almost 4 weeks ago, and things have just been quieter. I'm not really in the mood for chatter, and just getting up the energy to keep Christmas moving is a little tiring.
  • Growing people. I'm halfway through now and while I often forget I'm even expecting, it's still tiring without thinking about it. I'll get ready for bed at night and fall into bed and think, "Wow. I'm incredibly sore and tired. How did that happen?" As I get a swift kick from Tex, I realize I've probably overdone it yet again.
I'm going to try harder to blog more frequently - isn't it hard to believe I was once a thrice daily poster? 

1 comment:

Emily said...

When is your anatomy sono? I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to know! They can just mail it to me if you don't want to know. I won't tell! PROMISE!