06 January 2012

Are you kidding me right now?

Blogger has redesigned it's entire user interface. (Like I've ever had a reason to type "use interface." I'm not even sure that what I'm referring to as an "interface" is actually an interface. Let's continue, shall we?) So, yeah. Now I can't blog in IE because the formatting is such that I can't see the doggone blogger buttons. So I had to download Google Chrome. Well played, Google, well played...so now I have to blog from Chrome and surf the interwebz from IE, because you know I'm so not about moving all of my favorites and trying to figure out Chrome when I just FINALLY figured out how to use IE. What a crock.

The weekend is upon us, freaks! We have no plans at all, at this point, but I do hope to get a couple of hours to get out and see a movie by myself. I want to see War Horse, and Andrew refuses to see some dumb horse movie, so I'll be solo. And then he'll come up with some movie I refuse to see with him. It's like a date, only better because no one complains about wasted movie admission prices afterward!

We have a few little house things to finish up this weekend. I will list them.

  • Take down the Christmas lights I couldn't reach. Andrew has a thing about me climbing up ladders when I'm home alone with the children. (you think that's bad? He also doesn't like me climbing them when I'm pregnant. sheesh) So I took down all the lights I could reach with the three-step, and he'll do the rest this weekend. 
  • Hang our National Park postcard prints. They look pretty BA. I can't spell it out because I'm a mother. A Catholic mother who doesn't use bad language. And children read my blog. (I know. "huh?!" fun for all ages!) 
  • Finish and hang my shadow boxes. I still have some work to do on them. They're just not "right" yet. 
  • Decide if my mirror is "hangable." See, we had this dresser sitting empty in the the girls' room, so we moved it out and did a "ta daaa!!" and now it's a buffet. The only issue is that now we have the mirror that was on it, and we can't decide if it's hangable. So we're going to text a picture to 30 of our closest friends and take a vote. Then we'll hang it or...stick it under the bed. I think I have a fantastic wall for it, should it be deemed hangable. Spell check says "hangable" isn't a word. 
  • Finish the last door for the china cabinet. Cause right now we have three up and one down and it's looking a little wonky. 
  • Put the Christmas tree away. Easier said than done. 
  • Stand in the master bathroom and quibble over renovations. And I do mean quibble. 
Baby's crying. Now I don't have time to italicize. Shoot. 

No comments: