10 January 2012

Lucy has been working SO hard on her school work! 



She's working on her second book of Explode the Code primers and doing great! Lucy concentrates very hard when she works and loves the quiet time that she has with me while we work through her books. 


We're also reading The Boxcar Children, which Lucy is LOVING. She's so cute. 


Molly and Claire spend most of their time tormenting one another. Molly dresses Claire up, Claire finds her and pulls her hair out. 



 So in the past five days, Claire has learned to crawl, climb a step and pull up. She's pretty darn jazzed! From here on out I know she'll be unstoppable. It's always a little bittersweet when they take off, because they really and truly just don't look back, and suddenly they're trick or treating and writing "jrkelsjsdbddrtirt," which means "I love you" or "boys don't know things." (That's what it meant this week.)

"Dudes! Check me out! My knees are fat and my thighs are jigglin', but I sooooo got this!"

That's right. One hand. Sister is a daredevil. 

Mmm-hmm. Balance. Mad skillz. 

Sister got to sit up the lunch table with the big girls today. You'd think I told her she was born at Disney World and destined to live in Candyland. THRILL. 



1 comment:

Jennifer Merkel said...

I can't believe Lucy is sitting there doing school...
Where has the time gone?
Your youngest is minutes away from being a TODDLER!
I am so thrilled to be their Mimi...