12 January 2012

Sad Dad, Perfect Mom, Happy Girls

As it was with Lucy, then Molly... it is really really really hard to leave the house in the morning when as I'm sipping my coffee in the kitchen, I look down and see this! Sigh. Girls, I only leave the house M-F so that we can have food and shelter. I promise. My heart is @ home!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This crawling-cutie coupled with Mo's sleep mumbling "You go to work?" sad inquiry (while unbuttoning my work shirt) as I read the morning news... ugh. You terribly miserable rotten lovely girls. Almost worth calling in **cough cough** 'sick' today!
 
Love, 
A very sad, lonely Dad in a boring, dull, government-gray office

2 comments:

Emily said...

Josh couldn't have said it better himself. We have this very conversation almost daily. It is pretty heart-breaking, but hopefully you boys know how much us girls love you for going to the government-gray offices so that we can be home with our babies!! xoxo

Lisa Marie said...

This is the cutest post I've ever seen :)

Benjamin misses Daddy and now will wake up and his first two words from his crib are, "Daddy?"..."Work?" so cute. We miss ya'll too when you're gone!