05 May 2012

Here is what I see from where I sit. It's about 93 degrees out right now, but the shade of our trees feels more like a delicious 85. We always have a lovely breeze.

My handsome husband is roaming the yard on his lawn tractor, making sure to turn off the mower blade when he passes me. A big, big gray Great Dane is lying on my feet, enjoying the nice day.

Mo is in the sandbox, talking to herself. Always talking to herself, you know. She's becoming more brave around the dog and will now walk by him about three times a week. Progress! By the time he's 4 or 5 she may even let him sniff her. Molly prefers to live in the peace of her own small world. She's a lot like her daddy in that she really only needs her mind and a nice breeze to keep her happy. Nothing high-maintenance there.

Our dog food was recalled due to salmonella. I think that means I need to go out and buy new dog food, which really stinks because I've got at least a week left on the bag I have. I need to ask my pet friends.

No comments: