29 May 2012

Ugh. Retail.

So, anyone who knows me knows I hate retail anything. After bday shopping for Laura I had to come home and scarf down some chocolate ice cream. Laura capture my choco-therapy session mid-bite :-P

To think that some ppl use retail AS therapy miss me really confused and scared for society today...

Aisle 1, B? C2? More confusing than the dewey decimal system, I swear. Why is the ice cream NOT next to the frozen pizza? Why are bday cards next to shampoo?! Why is the dollar section in the BACK of the store now vs. The front where it was LAST week and why are fresh donuts not fresh and what happened to self checkouts? That fad done? No one told me... Why are conveyor belts now round not linear? Why is the redbox outside when its 90+ degrees? I just... ugh. Retail.

Laura! I love you!!!!!! Happpppppy birthday!!!!!

No comments: