08 December 2007

It's late.

It's 1am and Andrew is driving Suz home. We all had a fun night. I dyed my hair. Lucy is in her little crib sleeping very cozily. I went into her room to turn the heat down and she was sacked out with her arms and legs splayed in all different directions. She looked so cute and so "baby" helpless. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. She's just the sweetest little thing in the world. I always try to go in and see her before I go to bed, and I always have to resist the temptation to pull her out of her crib for one last snuggle. She just smells too cute and her little chubby cheeks are just too kissable. Do you always have that urge to pull your babies close? Will I still feel the same way when she's 18 and trying to figure it all out for herself? Will I still want to wake her up for one last snuggle? I think I will.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I just cried big fat tears while reading this post. I feel the same way you do about your little girl.