11 December 2007

An update on our big girl!

Lucy is 7 months old now! Here she is participating in exersaucer tobogganing. She also loves floor swimming.

A view from the front of her vehicle.

Lucy riding Aunt Suz's legs!

Lucy playing in the snow in front of the post office!

Lucy's first snow angel!

The snow was falling in her face and she had NO idea what to think!

"Do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck?"



Lucy and the Serving Spoon. This is now her preferred way of eating puffs. One at a time on a giant spoon.

"Get that camera away! I'm naked!"


"I don't usually kiss on the first date, but in your case I'll make an exception..."

A very surprised Lucy!

Having naked time!

Look at those buns!

Lucy stuck between bins.


Lucy sleeping last night. We thought she was so cute that we just had to take pictures!

1 comment:

dugmel said...

It's amazing to see all the growth and progress babies make and then to look at them sleeping so innocent and sweet looking..funny thing is your baby will always look that sweet and innocent while sleeping no matter what age..
Give Lucy a hug and kiss for me..
Love Aunt Linnie