20 December 2007

Long, Bad Day!

Lucy woke up screaming and ended the same mostly in the same fashion. She was crabby ALLLL day long, right up until Daddy walked in the door! All of a sudden she was chipper and smiley. Ugh. The two of them passed out in the recliner in her room and I had to wake them up 30 minutes later.

Andrew is out at a movie now, and I'm taking the night OFF. I'm so pooped from everything I did today. I have been on my feet absolutely ALL day. So I'm watching tv and lying on the couch. Tomorrow we'll finish up everything here, get out the door around noon-ish, and head downstate to begin the insanity! We'll be at the Cooke house tomorrow through Monday night, and then to the Merkel's through Friday afternoon, and then back to the Cooke house until Saturday morning. On Saturday morning, the REAL fun begins!

I'm already tired just THINKING about it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ugg! I had one of those days too! It's always a shi$#y day when you are looking at the clock, counting down the minutes until you husband comes home!