18 December 2007

What a Week!

Well, Lucy is officially a formula-eater now! She nursed for the last time at 12:30am on December 17th. I am in the process of trying to recover from her sudden refusal to nurse, which is turning out to be quite painful and a little sad. But, she's a happy girl and we have our weigh-in tomorrow morning! I'm expecting good results!
We went out today for pictures! We were only going to have pictures done with Santa, but since that turned out to be free, we ended up going over to Wal-Mart to see if they could squeeze us in. They could, we did and I spent way too much! But these pictures were just adorable. What's a doting mama to do?! I emailed them all to Andrew when we got home and he said he would have spent $3,000 on them, so I guess the $83 was a huge bargain!







Here is a picture of Andrew and I at Em and Josh's wedding on Saturday! It was a GORGEOUS wedding and I can't WAIT to see the professional pics!!

Here is what Andrew and Lucy did on Sunday!

And HERE are the Santa pics!
Not as fun as she thought it would be!

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Beautiful Lucy!! I'll get my santa pic done tomorrow.

Kate said...

Lucy is such a doll! I love those pictures! I'm thinking of you in the post-nursing process. HOpefully the effects don't last too long! Crossing fingers!

Tricia said...

absolutely adorable pictures--I agree with Andrew!! LOVE the Santa ones too!! super cute!!

Suzzy said...

The pictures are the most adorable thing everrrr! I LOVE the first Santa one. I miss you more than words can express. Two weeks is too long!

p.s. ignoring my phone calls? dork. i had important questions.

Kandi said...

Lucy's pictures turned out wonderfully! She's such a beautiful, happy girl. Hope you guys have a great Christmas and New Years!