04 December 2007

Tuesday Again.

Well, Lucy just went down for her morning nap, and I cleaned hte house early this morning, so I have a little time to relax! She slept so well last night! She ate at 1:30, and that was it! Night before last was great too- with any luck this little spurt will last awhile!

We got a lot of snow! I think we got about 2 inches. I mean, it's not a LOT, but we haven't had any since March. weather.com says we're supposed to have 3-5 inches tomorrow, so I'm thinking we'll have about 7 inches or so.

I'm eating a Special K Protein Bar. Interesting. It tastes pretty good, but has a weird consistency.

Well, I guess I'll...take a shower now. I really have a very quiet day today. I'm going to finish Lil's blanket and play with my kiddo. However, we've read all of her books already! Andrew took the car, so hopefully we can come up with something fun to do later. Maybe we'll make a new tent or cook something.

2 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

I remember those quiet days.
We don't have many of those anymore!
Every season is wonderful, but you will look back on this one as really special.

Lisa Marie said...

Oh you better not let her pull up and walk if you ever want these quiet days again... :o) Everyone used to say that to me... I never believed them... oh they were so right!!! :o) Josiah's energy is never ending. Enjoy!