28 August 2008

A Few Notes

Well, I need to be quick since I have about 3 minutes to get to bed, but I'll just post a few updates.
  • We made it to WA in one piece. Lucy was a complete angel on the plane and I couldn't have picked a better traveling companion. She played for an hour, slept for three hours and ate for 45 minutes, and we landed! Easy peasy.
  • We're having fun out here, but we miss AndrewDaddy very much! It's almost painful. ::sad, sad, sad face::
  • Lucy is adjusting to the time change pretty well and I hope to have her on a good schedule by the weekend.
  • I am feeling well and baby is coming up on 15 weeks! He/She is moving around here and there and enjoying Washington very much.
  • Andrew is surviving at home and finished our most recent renovation this week! He trimmed the kitchen and it looks AMAZING! I can't wait to post pics!!
  • Andrew also had a major accomplishment at work this week and deserves lots of major love for all of his hard work. I'm so proud of him!
And now it's definitely bedtime. Night all!

No comments: