11 August 2008

What a crazy, crazy 4 days.

  • A bat got in our house on Thursday night. It may or may not have bitten Lucy, who is now in the middle of a fantastic rabies series. We now call her Batgirl. She has 5 more shots to do. Ugh.
  • We had a fantastic 2 days of camping! It was beyond fun and I'm very glad we went.
  • We came home to a very messy house and Lucy and I are going to spend today cleaning. It's horrendous. My plan of attack is to carry a laundry basket from room to room and collect everything that doesn't belong in that room, and put stuff away carefully. Once THAT is done, we have some scrubbing to do.
  • Today we're supposed to do another rabies shot, pick Maple up and go grocery shopping. So it would stand to reason that my keys are locked in my car and we're stranded. Of course, today is Andrew's busiest day of the week and he cannot possibly leave the office.

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

OH my!! How scary. I hope she wasn't bit! Poor thing!