30 June 2010

An Interview With Lucy

A few of my mommy-blogger friends have done this with their kids and I think it's a great way to document these funny little conversations. I'm green, Lucy's purple. Aaaaaand....GO!

Hi Lucy.
Hi Mom.

How old are you? 
2.  (She's 3)

Where do you live?
Texas.


What's your favorite color these days? 
Pink. And green. And all the colors.


What's your favorite drink?
Milk.


And your favorite food? 
Meat. 


Who is your favorite friend? 
Addi. Because she likes noodles and babies and we run around together. 


What do you like to do with your friends? 
Ohhh......we run around and walk and scoot and things. 


What do you like best about Molly? 
I like that we sit together and walk around together. And she runs reaaallllly fast!


Do you have a favorite animal? 
Well, yes. He's really tall. I mean reeeeeaaaalllly tall. But he's not a monkey that hangs from his hands. No...he's really tall, he doesn't like grass or muffins. But I don't know what he's called....hmmm...and he doesn't walk or swim or go on his tippytoes...do you know him? 


What about a favorite movie? 
Oh I love the Princess and The Frog! It's just so funny!


Song?
Tinkle Middle Star.


Place? 
YMCA. And I don't like bananas.


What would you like to be when you grow up? 
I think a doctor or something like that...yeah...a ballerina. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT. Favorite responses are about her favorite animal and future careers. How lucky she is to have this blog to look back on some day!!!