05 June 2010

The Many Faces of Molly

Molly is...a character. She's so full of life. She may be the most challenging person in my life right now, but she's absolutely the funniest thing going. Lucy is my soul, and Molly is my sunshine.

Here she is at her sunniest, throwing a tanrtum. See that piece of pumpkin bread in her hand? She was devastated because I wouldn't let her take it out of the kitchen. 
And here's her birthday suit. So pinchable. 

We'll call this little collection, "Molly sits on the couch."
So, some of these are blurry, but they need to be included! 

And here's Molly after her nap today. And her hair? That's sweat. Oh yeah. She's got that special something, doesn't she??

And here's dinner tonight. Molly sits at the head of the table so she won't get bored, but I think she's realized it's like her own personal stage. It's really getting out of hand, but we adore her. 

This girl. I just can't get enough.

No comments: