27 June 2010

So yesterday we were without plans for the Walk/Cooke Texas Or Bust Trip Of A Lifetime Day 7. (In other words, the last day to do something fun.) We googled around and decided to venture out to the Fort Worth Water Gardens and then over to Trinity Park for a Panera picnic and a train ride. And I tell you, it couldn't have been a more fun and relaxed morning!
The Aerated Water pool was neat and had beatiful rainbows all over it. The kids thought that was just peachy.
I cannot get enough of my husband. Is he cute or WHAT??!

Heyyyyy Luis....I heart you too! 

Our motley crew, always willing to pose for pictures! 

He's not so bad from the back, either. Swoon. 

I loved this pic of Gamo (toddlers learning to write come up with the move unique spellings!) and Josiah!

We moved on to the Active Pool, which pretty much made me ill. Even with the vertigo, it was an amazing sight! 

Grandma and Lyddie at the top and Lisa with Josiah a few steps down. 

Andrew and Lisa at the bottom! 


Our last stop at the Water Gardens was the Quiet Pool. Not nearly as exciting as the Active Pool, but worth a short look.


(Mom and Andrew on the way back through - one more trip down into the Active Pool)



After the Water Gardens, Grandma, Mo and I went to Panera to grab lunch for the mob. We met them at Trinity Park where we wrapped up with a picnic and a train ride. 


No comments: