13 June 2011

You've Gotta Be Kidding Me.

I was going to blog, but now Claire is starting to stir. thanks, Claire, for always picking the perfect moment to need something.

Today, Andrew is peeved that the US would consider military action against a cyber attack. When I first heard that the Pentagon would consider a cyber attack an "act of war," I didn't even think about it the way Andrew did, which is why we're still married. Andrew says, "Seriously? We love our computers more than we value human life? I cannot wait to unplug later in life."

I suppose he does raise a good point. I'm not sure a "cyber attack" is worth killing people over. I mean, I understand that our entire infrastructure is technology-based. I get that. But haven't we been told since childhood that you never throw the first punch? I'm going to see how this develops.


In other news, I have a raging sinus infection. It makes my mood so crazy. It's hard to be chipper when your face is figuratively exploding.

No comments: