15 September 2007

Busy Week!!

Well, our sweet girl was sick this week! She's still got the sniffles and a very runny nose, but we're hoping it'll pass soon! Poor baby! Here she is looking nice and sick!

The Patient.

Lucy in the sink, playing with bubbles!


Lucy sitting like a big girl!

Lucy and Daddy at the car dealership yesterday!
Lucy having fun with her tiger.



The new car! Andrew said to me, "We should just get rid of the Saturn this weekend and buy something new. That would be really nice." So we did!! We love the Escape very much- so much space!!





3 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

Oh my goodness! Lucy is getting so grown up!!
I can't believe it!
What a sweetie. She needs Grandma hugs though.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Nina is sooo sick like Lucy.....
I have the same cold.....
Give her kisses for me!! I can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car! How exciting!